ABOUT THE COURSE
I am proud in introducing myself as TV and Kungumam Magazine fame Jayachitra known for Terracotta and Fashion Jewellery making.
Jewellery making has emerged as one of the hottest businesses. Terracotta jewellery which was sought to be one of the Ancient art has now turned out to be the modern Trend. It is a clay made eco-friendly jewellery that makes exotic dressing style when worn with the traditional nomadic or tribal dresses.
I conduct ADVANCED TERRACOTTA JEWELLERY MAKING classes for the benefit of Individuals and Business Women to take the best out of it.
Please call and confirm before registering for the Workshop
* I never compromise on Quality of Training. Training is offered at modest fee to benefit financially wide range of people
* Bangalore clay is the best in business for Terracotta jewellery making which will be used during the workshop
* I also offer online training for people staying outside Tamilnadu
* Workshop covers live display of Clay baking process
Course Fee: Rs. 1500
* Clay preparation
* Creating desired shapes out of clay
* Designing impressions on clay
* Clay baking methodology with live display of baking process
* Applying appropriate colours on baked clay
* Weaving Jewellery out of the clay beads and pendant prepared
Jewels covered during the training are as follows:
Pendants - 5 types (Peacock shaped pendant included)
Loreal - 3 types
Necklace - 2 types
Jhumkas - 3 types
Beads - 10 types
Bracelet - 2 types
Bangle - 2 types
Earring - 5 types
Stud - 3 types
Note: No extra charges for baking Terracotta jewellery made during the workshop
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Anyone who is passionate towards designing jewels for themselves and others who want to make a business out of it.
None. Even the very basic Jewellery making technique will be covered during the training.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
None. Raw materials and tools required will be provided during the class.
* Jewels made during the class
* Terracotta jewellery making notes for future reference
* CD containing Terracotta jewellery images
* Clay baking is not a big deal. Information about the availability of Baking machine for purchase will be shared during the class
* Marketing tips to emerge successful in Jewellery making business
Bangalore Clay is available for sale post-training