49C, II Floor, I Street,
Vishwanathapuram, (Lakshmipuram Area)
Ganapathy PO, Coimbatore - 6
CELL: 9786663332, 9442157010
Lingua World offers courses in foreign languages like English, Dutch, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Japanese , Korean ,Chinese & Danish
It is ideally suitable for people aspiring to go far higher studies, or immigration to foreign countries.
The language courses are very useful for businessmen and executives who undertake frequent trips abroad and for those who are interested in interacting directly with the buyers and business concerns. Not only does the new language improve the prospects of the learners but also it makes for the development of self¬ confidence and better prospects.
The trainers involved in the teaching have more than 20 years experience in language teaching.
We also undertake translation work. We have done translation service to some of the best companies around the city.
We have had the honour of giving language training to engineers from some of reputed companies in the recent past.
1. Individual attention is given to each learner.
2. Linguaphone and language lab methods coupled with interactive audio-video sessions enhance the self-confidence of the learners and enable them to express themselves in the languages effortlessly.
3. Timings are adjusted as per the convenience of the learners.
4. Personalised coaching.
5. Situational approach.
Normally almost all the courses are designed for three months. However we are adjustable and accommodative as far as timings are concerned.
Week-end course are available for those who do not find time the weekdays. Saturday and Sunday classes are suitable for businessmen, executives and professionals.
A unique method called language immersion method is followed in teaching the languages. The language lab facilities and the Audio-Video packages make learning of any language natural and easy;
Cultural movies, documentaries and feature films in the various languages make the process of learning more pleasant and useful and enable the learners to feel at home with the chosen language.
3. Every day expressions
5. Teaching Structures through interactive audio video learning tools like CD ROMs and Cassettes, cultural movies etc
6. Vocabulary Building.
7. Creation .of situations
8. Simulated conversations
9. Formulating sentences
The course materials are designed in such a manner that evaluation is a continuous and comprehensive one and the performance of the students is evaluated not only in the course of the language training but also at the end of the course.
The process of teaching the language is organized so as to take care of the following objectives.
1. To understand the spoken language,
2. To speak in the language with apt accent and pronunciation
3. To read letters and passages.
4. To read and understand web pages.
5. To write in the chosen language.